Re: World War Two Horse-Hero's Great-Grand-Son Found Living In Obscurity In Pittsburgh Suburb (Long)

There's a great book (biography) about him (Witez II) called "And Miles to
Go" which is out of print now, but tells the story. Read it from the
library years ago, and have been looking for it for over a year. It put a
permanent soft spot in my heart for Polish Arabs.

Linda and "The Joker"