Symposium

I just wanted to thank all you concerned ridecampers who are putting your
pocketbooks where your heart is: I am thrilled that you all have raised
the fee for me to attend the National Symposium  on Horse Trails in
Forest Ecosystems.  I am going to email the Clemson coordinator on Monday
and get her to send me the registration and other materials that I'll
need.  As soon as your checks arrive, I'll register and book  a room and
make the necessary schedule rearrangements.   I can represent many horse
groups since I am pretty active here in Atlanta in several horse
organizations- most  of which have trail committees.  I am hoping some
local endurance riding organizations can pay the fee to send a
representative and we can share a hotel room.  I will keep you posted so
you will know where you $$ has gone!  Betsy

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]