Re: Who Can Attend This Symposium??

Hey, Stephanie, any chance you could visit your family right around the
middle of October???
    I'm glad to hear of the positive support horses have in Clemson.  My
concern is the non-horsey types that will be arriving to give lectures
and participate in decisions and "consensus."   I want it to be
overwhelmingly PRO-HORSES on Trails!!
    Thanks for your message...Connie B.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]