Re: Unidentified subject!

<<
 Well, it was not a stallion or a gelding that kicked my legs out from
 under me from behind while my quiet gelding was having his pulse taken at
 a ride last month.  It was a mare that was squeezed into line by her
 rider because "Well, she is in season but has never kicked before..."
 Luckily my ride did not end right there.

 Sorry, I don't like noisy, loud, overly-aggressive women, either!!!

Exactly so - and thus our reasoning for not allowing bad mannered horses -
male, female or eunich - anywhere NEAR us if we can help it. Too many people
think it is only the stallion owner's responsibility to keep the peace. On the
contrary, it is the DUTY of EVERY horse owner to keep their horse from causing
injury or damage. As such, no matter how excellent an athlete a horse is OR
how typey or big or well-bred,  a dangerous horse has no business in public,
let alone propagating its kind. Thanks Dave - well said!