MARES and SADDLE

Our 15.3 Se mare who has never been offered for sale may be available now - to
the right buyer. She is big and elegant and has excellent legs and
conformation. She is not a beginner's mount but is well mannered and gentle to
handle. She is just too big for our daughter and relaly for me too, and I
don't need another horse to ride - but our daughter does. We will be looking
for another, smaller mare and in the meantime will sell this mare PT. Her 2
year old filly is also for sale, but we will retain her if her mom sells
first.
Also, we have 6 (COUNT 'EM) SIX OF saddles, and 1 is a 16" western which no
one is riding in. It is fully rigged and so we are selling IT to a bigger
rider, at least 5'5".Email for photos of all.