age of rider

From: treece
Email: treece@nefcom.net

My children have been conditioning
with me for limited distance endurance since they were a few months old.  They are perfectly healthy.   One was a level 5 gymnastist at the age 5 . I myself find it a disadvantage to have to wait for so long for them to compete in the south since they started riding with me at such a young age.  They have since started comepeteing with me when they reached the appropriate age accordinding to the rules. And I can promise you that  there body has shown no ill effects. They are the children that have rode ponies in most of the rides in Fla. and Soperton ,Ga.  So I don't like to here whining from adults since I don't hear it from my kids. They have ridden the very wet Panther Run and Osceola 100 limited distance ride on shetland ponies without complaint.