Re: epi-pens

I work out in the forest often, as do many of the folks I work with.  We
used to have epi-pens almost as standard first aid supplies.  Just
recently, we were notified that there was some sort of problem with
them, and that we shouldn't use them any longer.  Also, I believe they
are a prescription medicine (also the information we were given).
Anyone else hear anything about problems with epi-pens?  They certainly
can be - literally - a lifesaver for people allergic to bites and stings
of various kinds.

Kris Hazelbaker in Idaho