Skyhorse saddle for sale

Skyhorse Endurall 14" saddle, hinged tree, unique rigging allows for
shifting saddle more forward or back as needed.  It fit my rotund TWH from
obese to svelte because of those hinged bars, never a dry or sore spot.
It's in great shape.  I sold the TWH, now have a pencil shaped short backed
14h mustang that almost nothing fits--this saddle is too long for her or I'd
be using it.  Paid $900 for it used. Now $500, you pay shipping.   I'm in
Floyd, VA; email: Sally Spangler, stepnout@swva.net or phone 540-745-4078.