need place to safely leave trailer- Knowville-Nashville

Help...  I need someone near to I- 40  close to Nashville - on the east side, maybe as far away as Knoxville, to tell me a safe place to leave our gooseneck 4 horse trailer for 5 to 6 days.  We are hauling a horse from TX to IL and continuing on a family visit to Virginia and hate to pull the empty trailer clear across country and back.  Any help?  Edie TX