Re: The Overkill fannypack list

> > Also, you have a snake bite kit listed but I was told it is better NOT to cut
> > and suction.
>
> I took a look and mine just suctions, no cutting.  I used to have one of
> those little green bullet kits, this one is yellow and has a much
> stronger suction.  Maybe I'll go try it on warbles if I ever get one!

I've never seen it used on warbles <g>, but I carry a yellow one and we
keep one at the barn, and I've seen it used on wasp stings and spider
bites with great success.  I also carry an Epipen, since I'm allergic to
all kinds of bites & stings.  I think any group of riders should have
access to one Epipen somewhere.

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL
AERC # M18819 & H27310