Re: Why use a saddle?

 rides2far@juno.com (Angela C. McGhee):
<"I thought a woman's "rounder" rear might be easier on their back,
but lately I've noticed that the seat of my Express has 2 hollow
indentions where my seat bones connect the saddle">

Angie, I'm so glad someone else has  "made an impression".  I,too, ride an OF
Express and noticed the same impressions on my saddle about a year ago.  I
hope this is a sign of centered riding, I was going to ask Donna Snyder Smith
about it at a clinic in November. Now I feel a little more normal or am I off
base thinking you are normal?? <VBG>

Jackie Baker
Florida