Whine about arab

Every person is not suited to every horse.  This does not mean you
cannot find an Arab that you would like and that would be a pleasure to
ride.  For the time being ride the horse that you have confidance in and
regain your own confidance.  Then later you can start to look for
another horse again  and the next time it may work out.  Been there done
that only it was a thorobred mare that destroyed my confidance and left
me thinking that I  never really knew how to ride.  8 years later I
still have the horse I purchased to give me back my confidance and he
has over 2600 ECTRA miles and I have no intention of ever selling him.
And I now have an Arab that I also compete and get along with extremely
well.  Hang in there.
Louise, Summitt EB,arab and Winston, Belgium/QH