July's EN Parting Shot

Anyone else notice the Parting Shot in July's Endurance News?

Isn't that Smokey Killen's derrier gracing the shot?  And isn't that
Bandit waiting patiently for his turn at the water?  I'd recognize that
saddle, that hat, and those chaplettes anywhere!

Gives you an idea of when the picture was taken:  anyone see any
helmets?  HRM monitor wires?  By god, is that woman in jeans??!!

A great photo to bring back memories.

I miss you, Smokey.  He led me thru my first ride 14 years ago.
Jen (#5440) & the Sunman (#10781)

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef