Re: July's EN Parting Shot

That's the first thing I noticed in the mag this month.  I met Smokey when he
yelled at me on the trail unnecessarily and I told him I had an ex-husband
named Smokey and I didn't like him either.  His mouth dropped open, he was
speechless for a bit and then we became friends.  He knew I hated to be called
Mary and couldn't really remember my name and called me MaryHenry for
years......Maryben Stover