From: Horsestwo@aol.com
To: rides2far@juno.com
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: TrailBlazer article
Date: Wednesday, July 08, 1998 11:07 PM

Angie;

It's taken me some time to tell you what a kick I got out of your article
in
TB.  You must have been the class clown!  You have a knack for pointing out
the funny side of endurance life.  The only thing missing from the article
was
the bottles of bute and other meds in the fridge and the dosing syringes on
the back of the sink waiting to be washed.

Melanie in AZ