Re: ride fees

In a message dated 98-07-08 19:30:47 EDT, Merryben writes:

<< Here we are often limited as to the number of riders we are allowed.  Many
rides, including
 Tevis limit the number of entries they will accept....MB >>

Yes, I know that is the case in other regions--that's why I was commenting how
lucky we are here to generally have more space available.  Count our
blessings, I guess...

Heidi