Re: ride fees

In a message dated 98-07-08 10:49:09 EDT, SandyDSA@aol.com writes:

<< Frankly, I would be a little concerned about trailering hours to a ride
that
 didn't have preenties only to find out they had no more room.  >>

I guess we are lucky here in the NW as our ride sites tend to have plenty of
space.  Almost no one here asks for pre-entries (although some managers are
more willing to take them than I am) and I have NEVER heard of a ride turning
a rider away for lack of space.  Had 250 one year at Santiam, and we were
parked all over the place, but we all managed.  We have many rides that host
100-150 regularly and still have lots of room to park.

Heidi