Re: ride fees

I guess Terry has more time to really do a great job in the hospitality dept.,
since she is not bogged down with signing up 100+ riders just before the ride.
She is also quick to send refunds.

Frankly, I would be a little concerned about trailering hours to a ride that
didn't have preenties only to find out they had no more room. We like having
both options - and once in a while if we lose a few bucks, well it is a LOT
cheaper than horse shows where you lose every dime!
Sandy