PS: on electrolyte crash

PS: I did pull blood from her the next day, about 24 hours after the incident
but during her 3 hour trailer ride (She hates trailering) home-we
stopped by Cornell to get the tubes and draw blood. no results yet-
I'll let you all know...but I don't expect o see much. In the future
I'll take the necessary tubes/needles with me to draw blood
immediately if she does it again, but HOPEFULLY I won't need them!!
Sarah