1998 Tevis Participant Guide

I am pleased to report that, ON SCHEDULE, the 1998 edition of the
Western States Trail Ride PARTICIPANT GUIDE has been mailed to 196
entrants from throughout the United States and foreign countries.  This
year the "guide" is probably the BEST EVER.  With the excellent help of
DOYLE PATRICK (before he was elevated to Executive Director of AERC) and
CANDI SUDDJIAN, executive administrator of WSTF, this edition will go
down in history as a collectors item.  Guides can be purchased by non
entrants for $6 ... contact us for ordering information.

The entries continue to pour in and the stalls at the Gold Country
Fairgrounds are almost full with only box stalls available now.  If you
have not applied for entry, better hurry up as to not be added to the
dreaded waiting list ... we are still limited to 250 starters.  Please
check our website at http://www.foothill.net/tevis for updates, rider
lists and to download the entry form.  If you cannot make the Ride, be
sure to check minute-by-minute updates at the website on Ride day.  The
internet has really added to the method of communications ... 24% of the
entries were a result of downloaded forms.

If you want to be a volunteer at our many check-points, drop us a note
so you can be added to the list of potential helpers.

Remember 8898 ...the 44th Anniversary Ride

Thanks for your support,

Larry Suddjian, Ride Director
WESTERN STATES TRAIL FOUNDATION
701 High Street, Suite 228C