Wanted: Place To Live - Swap For Work

From: Susie Wimberly
Email: suzieqc1cr@yahoo.com

Location: Western Pennsylvania.

Do you need a hand at your farm.

If you have caretaker's quarters (room to let, empty trailer, barn apartment), I will barter rent for work on your establishment including: livestock care, horse care, barn work, tractor mowing, yard work, fence repair, exercising horses, training, etc.

Arrangements will include a basic shelter for one person, and a pasture with run-in shelter or stall for my gelding.

I am training my registered Arabian gelding for endurance and competitive trail.  I need a rural area to work him in.

E-mail Susie at suzieqc1cr@yahoo.com.
Call Susie at home/ofc (412) 741-1446.

Susie is single female, of legal age, no stable vices.

Serious inquiries only please.

SWW