Re: Torque

I use a 1969 El Camino with a 307 in it and get great results with a
bumper pull trailer. Everybody has their own thoughts on this subject
just like feeding the horse. What ever you have and like drive it, or
feed it, or whatever.
Of course this is just my opinion Just like everybody else has.  Fords
or Chevys, or Dodges or alfalfa or grass hay or carbo loading or feeding
lots of grain, etc, etc, etc, etc,
Everybody has their own opinion and it is always different from
everybody else. That is what makes us human beings living in a free
country.
Rebecca ( Just me and not all of my horses names and what mileage they
have on at the time) ( and I have my flame suit on so flame away.)