Arab for sale

I have a registered arab gelding, chestnut, 8 year old.  Willing, strong,
great trail horse or good for reining.  Has been started in reining, been on
trails and will take you anywhere.  Must be a confident rider so Frisco will
feel confident too!  Real nice disposition.  $1800.00 Firm.  If interested
please Email me.  Currently he is in Rocklin, California out in the pasture
and there is an arena that you can ride him in if truly interested.  Selling
him because I wanted a broodmare, now I have the broodmare and Frisco needs a
loving, yet usable home.  You will be proud to ride him and he will be proud
too!  Flashy boy.