I need an answer fast!

     I am in 4-H and am planning on doing a working demo. tomorrow at the
district competition about what to do when you arrive at the vet check.  I
have a few questions that I hope somebody will answer by tonight!  Anal
tone...how do you check this and what are you looking for?  Impulsion?
Jugular refill?  What are you looking for in Muscle tone?  I would appreciate
any help at all.
    Just another helpful hint...be happy that you weren't born with a "soccer
mom"!