Re: new sport saddle

Bonnie

Thanks for the suggestions, I will try them.  I also was considering putting
my orthroflex stirrups on and check that out but then I will not be selling my
orthroflex in complete.  I have only ridden in my new sport saddle in my arena
will check it out on the trails this weekend.  I was getting dry spots with
both my orthroflex saddles on the withers and no help from orthroflex as to
how to fix.  I also was getting girth rubbing with both.

Kathy Gaddis