Need help for a friend

Hi everyone,
I need some advice, I have friends who were just
making ends meet like the rest of us. Her husband
works with my husband. And we do a lot of riding
together. There names are Cory and Wendy Anderson
Well right before Memorial Day weekend Cory was
driving the company hot oil truck that had a bad front
tire but the owner of the company was too cheap to
replace. Well the tire blew and the truck rolled and
exploded. Cory was hurt and burned badly. We just
got home from the burn center two weeks ago. He
can't work and he can't go out into the sun for a year.
He is a very outdoor person and loves to ride horse,
so this is very hard for him and his family. He gets
depressed and his wife figures he needs something
to do to keep his mind off of his pain and himself.
They were saving up money to buy a computer to
get on the internet but now that money has to go
for bills.
The company he works for is not helping them out
at all and there income has been cut in half. They are
in danger of losing their home. A lot of friends and
neighbors have put a fund together and have raised
enough money to keep them afloat till Christmas.
But there is now no money for a computer.
Wendy feels that if Cory had a computer he could
get on the internet and it would be a lifesaver for
him. We all know how great the internet can be.
But they can't take money to buy a computer.

Does anyone know of a way or organization that
could help me out with getting Cory set up with
a computer so he can access the internet?
Cory and Wendy do not know that I am trying
to find a way to get a computer for them. But
one way or another, I have to find a way, any
way.

I have some horses that I would be interested
in trading for a computer. I have some great
endurance prospects. Any one interested? any
one have any ideas?

Please pass this on........

Lynette
helgeson@lansford.ndak.net