Knotholes

Heidi wrote:

> (Not all the RIDERS looked that good...)  I can remember my early
days in the
> sport when the front runners looked like they'd been drug through a
knothole
> backwards.

Hey Heidi,

I rode my first LD 30 miler last Saturday (Mariposa).  A friend and I
tied for dead last (walked a lot) and I **STILL** looked . . . . .
and felt liked I had been "drug through a knothole backwards" ;-)

PS:  I *am* looking forward to the next one though . . . . .
Fireworks . . . . Here we come!

Linda Hedgpeth
Greenfield, CA
lth@thegrid.net