dry hooves

The best solution for dry hooves IMO is carona ointment.  tube is about
$4.50 from Jeffers.  we seem to either have too much rain or none for
months...   Sometimes when it's too wet the horses hooves dry out from
standing in mud all the time and now it's so dry the big trees are dying.
I try to put carona on them every nite or every other nite.    cheap, easy
and really seems to work well.
Anita Carlson
So. Georgia