Trailering over the Sierras

Hi Again!

First, thanks for all the great virus info.  I'm feeling
like there are some steps I can take to keep the boys
healthy.  Any and all info is still welcome.

So, for a truckless person, how do you trailer from the
SF Bay area over to, say, Bridgeport?  Do you take the
shorter but steeper route over Tioga (due to open Wed.)
or the longer but gentler route over 80?  I don't have
a clue except that Sonora is straight out.  ;-)

I have driven over every pass there is several times,
but never with a horse and trailer.  Thanks!

:) - kat myers
in San Mateo, Ca. with Magnum the TB ex-racer
and Mr. Maajistic