RE: Trailering over the Sierras

From: Pat Bush
Email: kenpat@jps.net

Kathy,

The best route to Bridgeport is Highway 88 off of 99 in Stockton to
Highway 395 in Minden, Nevada and then south to Bridgeport.  The passes
to the south out of Sonora, etc. are too steep and winding for a trailer, and
80 takes you too far north.  We go 88 every time we go over to Nevada.
 88 is also a beautiful highway. Hope this helps.

Pat Bush, Sierra Foothills of California