No Subject

Hi all,

Thanks for all the posts and answers to questions - have really enjoyed
the latest lot - gets the brain and blood racing. I will be
unsubscribing tonight for 2 weeks to go to our National Finals.Will
catch up on the news through the archives when I get back. As we say
here in SA as we pass riders(or in my case, they pass me) on the trail -
"lekker ry"( ride well) .

Cindy Budler
National Contracts Department
Fabrication Division