No Subject

Is anyone riding a half arab/quarter cross? I recently purchased an 8 YO
gelding that I'm starting for endurance, and tho' he seems to have what it
takes, I'm not sure what to expect with this sort of cross. He has limited
riding and we did our first LD last weekend where we came in 4th with all
A's & A-'s. But can I expect him to be able to do more distance or am I
just fooling myself? Would apperciate any input on this subject.
Thanks in advance.
Lori and Rikky