Re: Carbs - only part of the picture

>All I want to say is that with the speed that Tom can type (judged by
>the
>length of his posts and the time elapsed between them) - he'd make a
>heck
>of a secretary!!! :-) <VBG>

Yes, but he's just a SPRINTER.  Where was he ALL DAY while I was still
going?  I waited and waited for these responses, but they didn't come in
until this evening.  You see, I am on a high fat diet, and my loin girth
has recently surpassed my heart girth.  I stay well hydrated (2 empty
coffee cups next to me as we speak!)  I wasn't as fast as Tom, but I
outlasted him.

Angie (a semi-amateur athlete)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]