Re: Carbs -Water/comparison

In a message dated 98-06-25 23:03:37 EDT, CMKSAGEHIL writes:

<< Do you practice biased, hysterical writing about all subjects, or do you
save it up for ridecamp?

 Heidi >>

I've been having fun, entertaining all ideas. Hell, I spent two hours today
looking, on your behalf, for papers saying Forage is God. And came close!

I imagine you'll consider this reply hysterical, so, HERE'S SOME CAPS JUST TO
PROVE IT FOR YOU.

ti