Re: heartrate

Common sense states that a smaller heart must beat faster to get the same
volume of blood around the system that a bigger heart would do more
efficiently.  This is an inhertiedable trait.

Ever check the heartrate of a mouse?  It is WAY high...in the 100's.  A
human heart is smaller than a horses', hence our resting rate is faster...

teddy