alfalfa!!

From: Lucy Chaplin Trumbull
Email: elsie@calweb.com

Susan writes:
> ...you might be interested in reading back
> in the archives about something I posted maybe six months ago about
> high alfalfa diets

Funnily enough, I came across this yesterday archived on endurance.net
under "Fun Stuff" - "Stories and Articles". It's at:

http://www.endurance.net/Stories/

(it's amazing what you find when you are reading Ridecamp on
archives, instead of being subscribed... much less deleting to do, too
:0)

 Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
 Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA
 http://www.calweb.com/~elsie

 with Mouse and Provo