Re: Their own thing

In a message dated 98-06-24 20:03:05 EDT, softride@cdsnet.net writes:

<< About  10 to 15 miles a day and on the weekends about 25 to 30. On days
 we can't ride they do 3 hours on the hot walker that has 3 speeds. 10
 minutes one direction than 10 minutes the other direction  until the
 time is up. And I also have a spot that I walk right along with them.
 Rebecca

Wow, that's a lot of work. Probably why you've been successful. Still, it
would be very interesting to see what during-ride carbo supplementing would do
in such a horse. For me, that is.

ti