Re: Their own thing

In a message dated 98-06-24 18:48:28 EDT, softride@cdsnet.net writes:

<< And this method has lasted me for 25 years. Oh, and the horses get
 Horse Guard vitamins everyday. And Horse Guard Biotin concentrate. And
 thats all. I don't worry about carbo loading and all that, because the
 horses  give us what we ask for when we ask for it. So, everybody does
 things different. But just because something works for one person
 doesn't mean it will work for another. So you have to do what works for
 you and most important of all the HORSE!!
 Rebecca--Underwood Enterprizes

You've competed with the same horses for 25 years? And they all have identical
requirements?

ti