Re: Truman Nearly Passing Out!

Niccolai Murphy wrote:

Truman,

I think part of the problem is the broad spectrum of individuals. Take
me for example, eat double portions, and still have room for some
heavy duty chocolate cake in my whipped cream. Skinny as a rake.
Others gain weight just watching me eat.

Nicco,

Quit your damn bragging.  I am sitting here drooling - just thinking of that chocolate cake.  Steph, punish her would you for this blatant non-endurance post.

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm