Ridecamp bandanas and Manitoba delivery

Hi,

The bandanas are supposed to be ready on Thursday. I'll be going to Manitoba
next week for the PanAm pre-ride so let me know if you will be there, and want
me to bring your bandanas - will save time and postage. I'll probably arrive on
Wed. night or Thursday - will tie a bandana to my truck antenna so you can find me!

thanks!

Steph

p.s. Carol P and Teddy - you're already on my list.