Re: Heat & Humitity

Hi..

I'm off to work and have to run, but couldn't resist a quickie response:

WHY IN THE WORLD CAN'T YOU SPONGE AT CAMP????? THAT'S INSANE...I WOULD
NOT GO TO THAT RIDE !

I've lived all of my young and adult life in hot, humid Fl..and have
always trained and ridden in the heat of the day,it seems....so have
lots of experience...will get back to you later, as I check in to see
if you've gotten some good solid advice.

You might check and see if ride mgmt. and the head Vet. will make a
concession due to the extreme weather expected....if not, better have
a treatment vet on the scene (maybe two or three) with LOTS of fluids!

I understand that this is a CTR...what org's. rules are you competing
under?

Later,

Deena Meyer
Inverness, Fl.