need funny story from archives

Well, I don't NEED it, but I really laughed at the time, and wish I'd printed
it out, and would like to now if I can find it again!

Someone had gone horsecamping for the weekend with a friend and rode the
several miles into camp, meanwhile hubby (?) had hauled in lots of big
equipment like tent, cooler etc.  I think a horse got loose and an old cowboy
type helped catch it then lectured the gals on proper horsemanship...  then
found out they'd just "ridden in" and was speechlessly impressed thinking
they'd hauled in all that gear horseback :-)

Thanks, if the author is still on Ridecamp :-D

Karen Bratcher
Hayden ID