Carbo loading

Thanks everyone for all the info & suggestions on carbo loading.  Susan,
once again your post has been extremely informative; thanks, I always learn
a lot from reading them.  I think I will conduct some research on my rat
this summer & see how it goes.  I may wait till Sept. to try it on a ride;
that will be (hopefully) Khali's first 50.
Kat, thanks for the info, especially the high horse.  Any suggestions on
how long post exercise to continue loading?
Will let ya'll know how it goes.

Thanks again.
Christina & Khali
Houston (now if we could just load the clouds w/some rain!!)