Re: Butt numbers

Vegetable oil (any kind) works for me and is totally harmless.  Dump on
a capful, rub it in with your fingers and let it set and just soak for a
minute or two.  Wipe off the numbers with much less effort.  The
livestock crayons are an oil-based pigment, so the "like dissolves like"
rule applies nicely.

Susan