Re: Butt numbers

I recently bought one of those "Slick N'Easy" grooming blocks that promise to
shed out dirt and loose hair and just yesterday I tried it on the numbers on
Zuma's butt from last weekend (Mt.Laguna ride - unfortunately we only made to
mile 37: horse got a tummy ache and rider had a heat stroke while waiting for
a trailer ride... wasn't exactly our day ...) Anyway, that funny looking thing
did a great job and within minutes the three huge numbers disapeared off my
gray horse.

Kirsten