Re: Numbers on the horse's butt.

On Fri, 19 Jun 1998 llayman@neorx.com wrote:

>      I found, accidentally, that the best way to get the numbers off my
>      horse's butt was to start before the number was put on.  The day
>      before I trailered to a ride I groomed him excessively with showsheen.

Just FYI, one of the major ingredients in Showsheen (which gives your
horse that sheen, the slick feel, and the "scum" on your hands when you
pet it) is silicone, i.e. plastic.  I, personlly, would not recommend
excessively coating a horse's rump in plastic before a ride...just on
general principal.

kat
Orange County, Calif.