"LSD" how much can a 3 yr old do?

From: Cynthia Santacroce
Email: Cynthia_e_santacroce@groton.pfizer.com

I have a 3yr 3 month old Quarab.  How many hours a week is it safe to ride.  I do not want to compromise his growth or legs but do want to ride.  I am on mostly dirt trails with some rocky areas, some streams, and some hills.  His cannon bones are currently 7.5 inches circum. I am completely new at this having been in the Paint show circuit mostly.  No previous distance riding. I think he has real potential to be a star but want to do it right.  Also I have an OF express lite which is wonderful.  I use the fleece booties but want to know if I can or should use a wool pad or booties (do they make them?? I bought the saddle used). Are there any groups in CT? This seems to be one area of the country which has not caught on to endurance riding.  Apollo and Cindy