Re: Black Walnut

May I add that it does not take much walnut in the bedding.  I had maybe one part
per 1000.  Thank goodness my mare had pads on her feet.  The vet was no help...she
had an evelated pulse (60+ standing still).  I gave her banamine to fluch out her
system and less than a week later got third place on the Biltmore 50.  I was lucky
enough to figure it out in time.

Teddy