South Africa is sending a team to Dubai

From: Myque Jeffers
Email: myque@telis.org

The world is indeed getting smaller every day.  We have an American student whose parents are teachers in Dubai.  I will send them your e-mail address in the morning and give them a quick run down on endurance riding. I hope they're able to help get you set up and ready for your ride.  Hey, maybe they'll even crew for you.

Myque Jeffers