Re: Comanche-style Riding

In a message dated 6/17/98 8:12:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
madmae@bellsouth.net writes:

<<  >Personally, I have modeled my riding style after the Comanche Indians, I
 > > >lose my stirrups, scream bloody murder and occasionally ride hanging
 > > >upside down under the horse's neck.
 > > >

 > LOL Angie!  Thank goodness we have you for some comic relief around here
 > <G>  Sometimes folks get so uptight, I think I can hear them squeaking!
 > :)
 >
 > Tracy
 great riding style. i personally ride the yahoo alabama redneck syle
 myself, but will try the comanche syle. sounds fun.	madmae

Personally, I would like to try any style of riding.  It seems that all I can
do is fall off.......Maryben